This might be my final publish of 2021, and I need to thank everybody who has spent a few of his or her useful time studying this weblog. My purpose for this weblog has all the time been to offer content material that readers will discover informative, thought-provoking and helpful, and I have been immensely gratified by the eye and engagement this weblog has obtained.
I am planning to make just a few modifications to this weblog in 2022. The plans are principally ultimate, and I will be detailing them in my first publish of subsequent yr. On the whole, although, I need to diversify the weblog content material and construct it round just a few main content material classes. For instance, I am planning to incorporate a ebook assessment on a few month-to-month foundation.
For the previous a number of years, I’ve used my final publish of the yr to share which posts have been most generally learn. For this checklist, I am solely contemplating posts that had been revealed in 2021. I’ve ranked the posts primarily based on cumulative whole reads, so posts revealed early within the yr have an apparent benefit.
So in case you missed any of them, listed below are our 5 hottest posts of 2021:
- B2B Highlights From The CMO Survey
- Advertising to Millennial B2B Consumers – The Rise of Micro-Moments
- Advertising Week Article Takes Purpose At Account-Primarily based Advertising
- Analysis Explores the Worth of B2B Thought Management
- [Tie] Digital Transformation Comes of Age: B2B Findings from “The CMO Survey”
- [Tie] Use a “Barbell” Technique for Higher B2B Advertising
Completely happy holidays to everybody, and greatest needs for an important 2022!
Picture courtesy of Republic of Korea through Flickr (CC).