Analysis and technique are the constructing blocks of profitable advertising and promoting efforts, and nobody is aware of all of it higher than Megan Averell, founding father of The Perception Inn.
On this 55 minute episode of Advert Chatter, Megan and I speak about:
- The significance of going out and speaking to customers “within the wild”
- How customers’ attitudes have modified in the course of the pandemic
- Why one model found the incorrect strategy to “shock and delight” clients
- The way to make focus teams extra productive
- Whether or not promoting within the Tremendous Bowl is an efficient funding
- The best strategy to do analysis on a restricted price range