Monday, August 15, 2022
HomeMarketing AutomationMonth-to-month Releases: December, 2021

Month-to-month Releases: December, 2021


Greetings from WebEngage!

We hope you’re having an ideal expertise with WebEngage. We’re excited to introduce new options on the dashboard.

Introducing Dashboards

Dashboards mean you can view and analyze key metrics at a single look slightly than having to navigate a number of sections of our product. This function is at present access-controlled, you may attain out to your CSM or product@webengage.com to get this enabled to your account.

Learn our data base to know extra about this function.

Cut up block in Journeys and Relays

Now you can run A/B checks in Journeys and Relays to optimize your advertising and marketing campaigns. Divide customers into a number of branches to seek out out the best-performing department (instance: you may configure 70% of customers to comply with department A and the remaining 30% to comply with department B in your journey). You may experiment with totally different channels, totally different message frequencies, and different engagement methods throughout these branches.

This function is at present access-controlled, you may attain out to your CSM or product@webengage.com to get this enabled to your challenge.

Learn our data base to know extra about this function.

Cell SDK Updates

Android SDK up to date to v3.18.9 
Android 12 assist added for Cordova and React plugins.

Hope you begin profiting from these options and luxuriate in utilizing them as a lot as we loved creating them for you! We’ve some essential and main options releases within the pipeline. Keep tuned for extra!

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments