In the present day’s visitor, Joshua Thomas, VP of Exterior Communications at Flock Security, talks with us about how machine studying can cut back human biases and supply moral, actionable proof to police in crimes with vehicles concerned. An enchanting and well timed dialog!
Be part of us as we talk about:
- Delivering each felt security and precise security
- How Flock began with a bunch of break-ins
- The ins and outs of moral machine studying
- Mitigating bias and serving justice with automobile knowledge
- 4 ideas for constructing merchandise for social justice
Try these sources we talked about throughout the podcast:
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the hyperlinks? Simply seek for Income Innovators in your favourite podcast participant.