On this week’s episode: GreenBook’s host, Lenny Murphy, is joined by Steve Phillips, Founder & CEO of Zappi — a powerhouse of shopper testing for promoting and innovation growth.
Take a deep dive into the origin story of Zappi (who simply so occurred to have gained GreenBook’s very first Startup Pitch competitors method again in 2013) and uncover how they turned a pacesetter in prioritizing world sustainability by taking the Web Zero Pledge, get the rundown on how they’ve constructed a robust firm tradition in a hybrid setting, and uncover the vital classes about servant management they’ve discovered alongside the best way.
Hyperlinks From The Present:
- GreenBook –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/podcast
- Lenny Murphy –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/lennyep4
- Steve Phillips –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/stevephillips
- Zappi –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/zappi
- GreenBook Startup Pitch competitors –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/startup-pitch
- IIEX North America –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/ep4na
- Web Zero Pledge –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/netzero
- Exponential View Podcast –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/exponential-view
- Wait However Why Weblog –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/wait-but-why
- Coursera –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/coursera